Thursday, October 3, 2013

Smartphone Screens are Huge

Inner thoughts interpreted from observed behavior of a girl around 20 years old who takes a break from reading an article in a sociology journal (ostensibly mining it for the required external sources for a research paper) to take a selfie.  She looks at the pic and creates a blank message and keeps looking at two names in her phone:  Erica and Dave.

This'll do. My chin is doing that thing, but my tits look huge... what did Lindsey say, "Tastefully spilling" over my sports bra?  Dave would totally lose his shit if I send this.  Am I in the mood for that?  That'll pretty much guarantee that I'll end up spending the night again...should I do that?  Continue to encourage this? I don't want to just go home and pass out, but I don't know if I'm up for all that. I miss Erica, I should send it to her, this really captures where I'm at in life right now, buried in text books and all discombobulated. I miss her so much and she sent me that pic of her dogs so I owe her... look at them, so adorable. I hope I get to see them when I go home for Thanksgiving.  but if I start talking to her I won't get anything done and I'll be on the phone all night bullshitting about high school and Santa Cruz. But I do miss her.  Dave is so chill. Maybe I could just send him the pic and and see him Friday? But a Wednesday booty call is so perfect, I could use that this week. It'll be like a temporary weekend! Ugh I still have so much to do here.

Dave is perfect for nights like this, he is like clockwork. Never keeps me up too late, good for a solid three times, the third being right before work which is nice.  He's like sleeping pills and an alarm clock! lol  He always promises me breakfast but never gets up on time for both, and I can stop at Starbucks for one of those things! lol  I just hope he's not getting the wrong idea.  Should I wait until he texts me? No, because then I'd be encouraging him; I'd be rewarding him for reaching out to me.

I hope he doesn't wanna sext, I don't have energy for that shit. Id have to take a shower and stuff. This new phone is so... vivid. Too vivid. Oh god, my forehead is shining, let me try this again. How do I keep getting greasy? There's no humidity here! Where does it come from?

Though that time he sent me those pics when I was driving was so fucking hot. I completely lost control... Could that happen right now? Maybe I should just trust the moment. Yeah.  Ok I'll do it! Fuck, this screen is huge, what if he replies with a dick pic? That'd be unlike him tho, he never jumps right into it. Plus the pic clearly shows where I am. What am I doing? I need to finish this assignment. This is a cute pic though. Ill just post it on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment