Wednesday, October 16, 2013

You're Welcome

Thanks for the pen.

You're welcome, of course.  Is this your work?

Yes, it's all my work.

It's very nice, I like it here.

Thank you!

It's really fitting for this space.

Thank you!

...

Just to be clear, I didn't mean that in any weird passive aggressive way...

Haha, I know

I know it could have seemed that way, like as though I thought this place was awful or something.

It's OK, you're fine

I mean, I guess why would I come here all the time if I hated it, right?

Yeah, totally.

Of course you don't know that I come here all the time, you've never seen me before.  For all you know this is my first time here and I hate it.

No, not what I'm thinking at all.

And the place is under construction, so that adds another level to it.

Yeah.  I guess it does.

I guess you just never know when you're being passive aggressive to someone, it's really not entirely your decision.

Totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment