Thursday, April 28, 2011

NAPOWRIMO Splatterings 4-28: Everything I Try to Focus On

Since I'm writing this so late, I will make this a collage of lines inspired by my day, completely out of order. You can pretty much treat it like a cut-up... you know what I'm talking about. "Oh, so this is a bunch of disjointed sentences that may potentially form a remarkable and amusing coincidence." Though I think it does a have a bit more direction than that... you be the judge!

I didn't quite listen to Bjork today
Urban Unsigned overpriced pancakes
Spongey, room for angsty air leaks
Expressive pinholes in the shower head
The guns are pretzeled
On their way out of our mouths
Real distances have no hang time
I remember life on the outside when I see you
Our hands touch where the glass shouldn't be
When Vince Vaughn is practically forbidden
Your smile lowers in the center
Until you're so happy
Your zipper teeth
Are dangerously low on angles
And angles beg the question
How long does it take to see a photograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment