Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NAPOWRIMO Splatterings 4-20: Defined Flesh

I was fucking this girl the other night
She was plump, but her face had good definition
I really enjoyed the movement of the fat
That clung to her ribcage
It makes clapping sounds as
The folds of her flesh open
and close
The erratic occurrences of the sound
Are an indictment of my poor rhythm
But she seems to be having a decent time
My hands caress without restricting
the motion
I want to touch her with
More of myself than I have
I consider what it would be like to
Clone myself at this moment
so that while I fuck her traditionally
I can also fuck the temporary crevice
Resulting from the collision
Of her belly fat and her torso fat
Then I turn her sideways and grab
Her shoulder facing me
And fuck her like an accordion
I stretch her topmost leg
So my midsection
Which is fairly lean
Is making fiercely satisfying impact with
The broad side of her
tidal wave thigh
The carnal chaos from my perspective
Reminds me of a supersized desktop pendulum made of jello
in a dryer made of glass
Now in need of distraction
I consider the slender women I've had in the past
My prominent pelvic bone
crashing into theirs like a stubbed toe
Because I need to push much harder
To find the fleshy friction I crave
Even with this image in mind
I feel myself approaching the point of no return
I signal this in the Morse code of thrusts
And in that moment, amidst all
The crashing creases and pelvic displacement
I can feel her insides undulate
and then skip a few beats
Signing an approval for withdrawal
I dispense swift sticky justice
All over her abdomen
After a few moments, she permits me
To break eye contact
So I can survey ground zero
Her glistening body decorated with
An archipelago of an uneven distribution
Of translucent white globules
Reminds me of a fresh glazed
French pastry
In which I will soon indulge

No comments:

Post a Comment