Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Inter-people Fun

Hello Reader,

This isn't something I feel like turning into a story or dialog, but rather something I just want to record somewhere. I'm on the light rail platform at Central and Campbell,  and i am looking at a rather large window into a nice apartment. The TV is on,  so in the absence of other stimuli my eyes were drawn towards the flashing pane of glass. After a few glances I saw an (ostensibly) male arm rise as though he was on his back and his body was just below the window. Then the arm swung sharply downward. Then after a few seconds, the motion was cautiously repeated.  Then it was repeated in progressively shorter intervals and with greater zeal. It was as though a person was riding his cock, and he was breaking the spank barrier. But all I could see was his arm.  Another thing I noticed about the room was that the walls were covered in crosses/crucifixes. Extremely gaudy, as I could identify them from across the street.  So... did this guy just at that moment discover he has fetishes for religion, light s & m, and exhibitionism... all at once? Or was it the person desperately leaning forward as to remain out of view who just discovered this?

No comments:

Post a Comment