Friday, August 30, 2013

Laundromat

There's mud
in the washer there's mud
in the dryer
If I wash our clothes there will be
mud no matter what
If I don't wash them, they
will just keep getting dirtier, and when
I get home, my spouse will be mad, and what
will the neighbors think when
they see the kids in dirty clothes?
Everyone is fighting
Why am I even here? Sucksforthesepeopleandall,
but why am
I
here? Oh right, my reliance on foreign
groceries. Let me
explain, the supermarket is in
the same plaza as the laundromat. Oh,
and there's also that
woman who folds, she
sucks my cock
My wife won't
swallow, she holds
it in her mouth until
I'm asleep

I could buy a washer/dryer, but
there's a cost up front, and
the machines are
wasteful, at least
according to my fucking son, who is going through a phase.
My wife is on his side. Sorta.
She knows
who's in
charge. He'd have us hand wash, but
Who's got time for that? Certainly
not Mr. Up at the Crack
of Noon.  And line drying? I don't want
anyone
seeing my underwear.

There's
so
much dirty laundry, how
did it get this bad?
Normally I just throw
everything in the machine
and walk away. These people
keep arguing.
Who put that mud in there, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment